2.01.2011

My Own Progress

It took me a couple of weeks to will myself back behind this desk! The idea of committing to any significant amount of time in front of the computer is still a day by day challenge, but I'm getting back into the swing of things as the days go by!

I've made lots of progress over the last several days. Lots of things have changed since the past time I marketed a company!! Blogs, badges, html codes; all new to me for the most part! But did that hold me back? Not in the least!! In the last two days, I've managed to revamp my logo, customize my Facebook page, and update my Flash page! I'm feeling a tad invincible right now! Haha!

Yay for learning new things!
And Yay for new bookings! Yeah, I got a couple of those, too!

Happy snow day, all!
~n~

PS... Thanks to those who have recommended me! And thanks to those who have "Liked" my Facebook page! Please continue to push my name around! Small businesses like mine heavily rely on your recommendations! (And, a few more friends and I'll get my own personalized Facebook URL! WooHoo!)

Xoxoxo